Using straight integration with ActiveCampaign, you can now automatically send data via Bit Form to the ‘Contact‘ of ActiveCampaign in a matter of minutes. This integration also allows you to update the data of the contact list direct from Bit Form. Go through this documentation for in-depth details of this integration.
1. At first, select the form name you want to apply the ActiveCampaign integration; after that, follow the below instructions.
Follow the path:
Settings=> Integrations => Click on (+) => Click on ‘ActiveCampaign’
2. Integration Name: Set the integration name “ActiveCampaign API”.
3. Access API URL & API key: To get the URL & key : log in to ActiveCampaign dashboard=> Settings=> Developer=> Get your API URL & Key.You have to copy the API URL & Key from the Active Campaign ‘Developer‘ section & paste the URL & key on the fields of integration settings.
4. Now click ‘Authorize,’ & you are ready to integrate with your ActiveCampaign account.
1. After successful authorization, you will find the ‘Map Field’ option. You have to map all the necessary form fields with the related ActiveCampaign field. Here ‘Email‘ field is the default for ActiveCampaign.
2. You can also update the submitted data by enabling the action called ‘ Update ActiveCampaign’. Suppose the user already submitted data under an email address. Again they want to submit data under the same email, if the action is enabled, then the new data will be updated regarding that email address.
3. After clicking on ‘Finish & Save‘, the ActiveCampaign integration is ready.
4. Now, you have to set conditional logic to trigger the integration for the submitted data. When you set conditional logic, remember some points – set ‘Action behavior = Always’ & specify the integration name you have created for ActiveCampaign. If you don’t select the integration name properly, then the integration will not work.
5. After submitting any data, you can see the record both on the ActiveCampaign account & response page of Bit Form.
6. When you update any data from the responses page, you can see the update directly on your Active Campaign account and the responses page of Bit Form.
Watch the full video here!