Import & Export form
Bit Form comes with an Import & Export Form feature that allows you to migrate your forms to & from multiple WordPress websites. It consumes your time effortlessly as well as within a minute. Read this documentation to know more.
1. At first, go to your WordPress dashboard, then click on Bit Form.
2. Now, choose any form from the list which you want to export from your site.
3. Then click on the menu from the right side of the selected form.
4. Choose “Export” among the actions. By clicking this option, you can only export the form & related other styling & integration, but not the entries related to the selected form.
5. A JSON file will e downloaded after clicking the Export option.
1. Go to another domain where you want to import the form. Then click on Bit Form.
[Note: Make sure that Bit Form is successfully installed on your new domain where you are going to import the form]
2. Now click on the “Create Form“, hover to the (+) icon & you can see the “Import” option. Click on the option.
3. Then, click on “Choose File” & upload the downloaded JSON file from your computer. Here you have to select the property that you want to import with your form. They are:
⇛ Form Settings
⇛ Conditional Logic
⇛ Email templates
If you want to import all properties, click on the “All” option.
4. After successful import, you will see the form on the form list.
Watch the full video tutorial here!