Integrately Integration With Bit Form
Tutorial: Integrately integration with Bit Form
Bit Form allows you to connect the form with other applications through a third party app called Integrately. It helps our Bit Form users to integrate with multiple apps & control the workflow in just one click.
1. At first, select any existing form or create any form to use the webhook integration.
2. Follow the path: Settings => Integration => Select Integrately. Then set the related name of integration.
3. Now, go to Integrately dashboard. Then search for webhook & select it to create a new connection.
4. Again search for the app in which you want to send the Bit Form data. Here we have selected “Google Sheet” to send data through Integrately webhook.
5. After selection you can see a automated connection created by integrately. Moreover, you can set other automation as your preference. In this video we have choose the default automation.
6. In the next step, click on “Add Connection” to connect the webhook with Bit Form. Integrately will automatically generate a URL. & you have to copy that link. Paste it on the “Link” field on the integration settings page. Now set the method option. Then add URL parameter as key & value pair. In the parameter option, select the form field name to send data.
7. Now, click on “Test Webhook” to test if the webhook is connected with Bit Form. If the connection is successful, you will see “Webhook executed successfully“.
8.After success full execution, go to Integrately dashboard & test the connection you have set earlier on Bit Form. If the connection is ok you can see the input requirements.
1. After a successful configuration, connect to your google account to send data to google sheet .
2. Select the spreadsheet & sheet name you have already created on your google sheet account.
3. Click on “Test & Go Live” to activate the workflow. Update the settings on Bit Form to activate the workflow.
4. However, you have to remember that how many webhooks you have created on BitForm. For the multiple webhooks, you have to set conditions to run webhooks properly. Select your desired webhooks and test them on Bit Form.
5. Now, you are ready to transfer Bit Form data to google sheets via Integromate integration.