Using integration from Bit Form to Zoho Bigin, now you can manage your customers ‘ details in a significant way. You can push all the contact details, upload photos, send attachments, trigger workflow to your Zoho Bigin account without any coding skill. This documentation goes through the configuration.
At first, select the form you want to apply the Zoho Bigin integration; after that, follow the below instructions.
Follow the path:
Settings => Integrations => Click on (+) => Click on ‘Zoho Bigin’
A. Integration Name: Set the integration name “ZOHO Bigin API“.
B. Data Center: Set the specific ZOHO data center name where you have created your Zoho account. (e.g. : zoho.com)
C. Homepage URL: Enter the URL of your WooCoomerce website.
D. Authorized Redirect URL: Enter the URL in which ZOHO Sign will send the authentication code.
E. Client ID & Secret: To get client Id & secret information go to ZOHO API CONSOL=> Add Client => Server-based application => Create New Client. Register all the information and get your client ID & Secret information.
Now click ‘Authorize‘ & you are ready to add all records to your ZOHO Bigin account.
Add Records in module:
1. Module: Select ‘Contact‘ as your module on the Zoho Bigin account, where you will add the user’s record.
2. Map fields: You have to map the Bit Form fields with Zoho Bigin fields to push the records. As an example, here we have set ‘Text Field1’ = ‘Last Name.’ So when the user fills up ‘Text Field1’, the value will be stored in the corresponding Zoho field ‘Last Name.’ You can map multiple fields as you need. Also, can send custom value to Zoho Bigin.
3. After giving all the required information, click on ‘Finish & Save’. Now your created ‘Zoho Bigin’ API is ready for implementation.
4. Now, set your conditional logic as your preference. Don’t forget to select the Zoho Bigin API you have created
Add Profile photo:
You can update any contact’s profile photo through our Bit Form to your Zoho Bigin account. For that, hoover on the action called “Upload Photo“. After mapping the relevant fields, click the action ‘Upload Photo’ to upload a photo from Bit Form to Zoho Bigin. Now click on ‘Save’. Whenever the user fills-up the form on Bit Form, the image will be automatically uploaded as a profile photo to the Zoho Bigin account.
This action sends attachments from Bit Form to Zoho. After mapping the relevant fields, click the action ‘Attachment‘ to send any file from Bit Form to Zoho Bigin. Now click on ‘Save’. You can now directly check the file attachments from your Zoho Bigin ‘Contact’ module section.
You can trigger any actions from Bit Form to Zoho Bigin. Follow the below instructions to set the configuration.
1. At first, go to your Zoho Bigin account. Then click on ‘New Workflow‘ from option Workflow. From ‘New Workflow’ you have to set some information:
Module Name: Enter the module name which you have selected on Bit Form’s integration page.
WorkFlow Name: Then set a name for the workflow you want to trigger.
Description: Set some description about that specific description if you want.
Then, click on ‘Next‘ & the workflow is ready to work on.
2. The next step is, set some actions regarding to that newly created workflow.
Trigger: There are three options available when the created workflow will be triggered. The workflow will be triggered when the contact is: ‘Created’, ‘Edited’, ‘Created or Edited’.
Conditions: Now set conditions on which “Contact” created workflow will be applied. Options are: ‘Contacts matching certain conditions’, ‘All Contacts’.
Actions: Set the actions as you want. The selected action will be applied when the workflow triggered from Bit Form. Actions are: ‘Email Notification’, ‘Task’, ‘Upload Files’, ‘Tags’.Here we have set ‘Tags‘ as an action. When a record is pushed in the Contact module, the defined tag will be added.
3. Now, map all the necessary form fields with Zoho fields to create a “Contact’ on Zoho Bigin ‘Contact’ module. Click on the action ‘WorkFlow’.
Send Approval: Select this action to automatically send form data to your Zoho Bigin approval list instead of adding them.
Add Note: Select this action to add a note from Bit Form to Zoho Bigin account automatically.