Integromat Integration With Bit Form
Tutorial: Integromat integration with Bit Form
Integromat is the 3rd party app that allows Bit Form to connect with different kinds of apps to transfer data in no matter of time. Creating a new scenario, you are capable of controlling the entire workflow. You have to configure Integromat with Bit Form & the rest of the work will be done when any submission occurs.
1. At first, select any existing form or create any form to use the webhook integration.
2. Follow the path: Settings => Integration => Select Integromat. Then set the related name of integration.
3. Now, go to Integromat dashboard & click on ‘Create a new scenario‘.
4. Search & select webhook. You have to configure the webhook to connect with Bit Form.
5. Click on “Custom webhook“, then press the ‘Add’ button. Now give your webhook a related name. After clicking ‘Save‘, Integromate will automatically generate a URL. & you have to copy that link & paste it on the “Link” field on the integration settings page. Now set the method option. Then add URL parameter as key & value pair. In the parameter option, select the form field name to send data.
6. Now, click on “Test Webhook” to test if the webhook is connected to Integromat or not. If the connection is successful, you will see “webhook executed successfully” on Bit Form. Also can view “Successfully determined” on the Integromat page
1. After a successful configuration, add the module you want to integrate with Bit Form. For example – we have chosen Google Sheet.
2. Set any action that will be performed on the sheet & configure it. Select the spreadsheet & sheet name you have already created on your google sheet account.
3. In the value section, select the column name you have created earlier on google sheets.
4. Click on the “Run once” to activate the webhooks. Also, click on the “Update” button on the Integration settings page of Bit Form to save the integration. Then click on the “Finish & Save” button.
5. However, you have to remember that how many webhooks you have created on Bit Form. For the multiple webhooks, you have to set conditions logic to run webhooks properly. Select your desired webhook and test them on Bit Form.
6. Now, you are ready to transfer Bit Form data to google sheets via Integromat integration.