MailPoet Integration With Bit Form
Another integration that eases your email marketing is MailPoet integration via Bit form. When users submit any form, the email of that corresponding user will store in the newsletter list of MailPoet. For more details go through this documentation carefully.
1. At first, select the form you want to apply the MailPoet integration. If you don’t have any then create a new one from ‘Create Form’. After that, follow the below instructions. Follow the path:
Settings => Integrations => Click on (+) => Click on ‘MailPoet’.
2. Before setting up the integration, you must confirm that the MailPoet plugin is activated on your site. Otherwise, the integration will not work.
3. Now, click on the ‘Authorize‘ button to complete authorization settings.
1. After completing the authorization process, select the newsletter list that you have created before on MailPoet. By default, the name of the list is “Newsletter Mailing List“. You can select multiple lists from here.
2. Then you have to map the form fields with MailPoet fields. By default, the field is “Email“. Also, you set any field required on MailPoet it will be automatically displayed on your map settings. You can set multiple fields from map field settings.
3. After clicking ‘Finish & Save‘ you can see the integration you have created now.
4. After completing the settings, you have to set the conditions when this integration works. Don’t forget to specify the integration name; otherwise, the integration will not work correctly. Here we have set the condition that – every time when records will be created/ edited, on form submission the integration will be triggered.
5. Now, whenever a user will submit the form it will be added to the corresponding subscriber list of MailPoet. Also can view from form responses of Bit Form
6. You can vie every success API of the submitted data from the timeline of related info.
Watch the full video here!