Pabbly Integration With Bit Form
Forms are essential to any website. They are the gateways to information that is required to be collected from the user. Pabbly is an open-source tool for web application workflow automation, integrated with popular apps. Using Bit Form integration with pabbly you can transfer Bit Form submission data to the 3rd party apps creating a workflow in a matter of time.
1. At first, select any existing form or create any form to use the webhook integration.
2. Follow the path: Settings => Integration => Select Pabbly. Give a suitable name for the integration.
3. Now, go to Pabbly dashboard & click on ‘Create Workflow‘ & create your workflow by setting a suitable name.
4. Search & select webhook. You have to configure the webhook to connect with Bit Form.
5. Pabbly will automatically generate a URL & you have to copy that link & paste it on the “Link” field on the Bit Form integration settings page. Now set the method option. Then add URL parameter as key & value pair. In the parameter option, select the form field name to send data.
6. Now, click on “Capture Webhook Response” on Pabbly to test if the Bit Form is connected or not. Also, test the webhook on Bit Form. If the connection is successful, you will see “Webhook executed successfully“. You can see the mapped form fields on the Pabbly dashboard.
1. After a successful configuration, add the app you want to integrate with Bit Form. For example – we have chosen Google Sheet.
2. Select the action event that will be performed on the sheet & configure it.
3. Select the spreadsheet & worksheet name you have already created on your google sheet account. In the value section, select the key value name you have made on Bit Form.
4. Click on the “Save” to activate the workflow & ensure the workflow status is on. Now save the full integration on the Bit Form integration setting page.
5. However, you have to remember that how many integrations you have created on BitForm. For the multiple integrations, you have to set conditions logic to run integration properly. Please select your desired integration and test them on Bit Form.
6. Now, when the user will submit any form via Bit Form it will be stored on the responses page as well as the google sheet you have selected.