Bit Form Roadmap
1. Form Styles->
- Submit button position change and styling
- White labeling(Form name and icon change)
- Predefined Themes
- Multi-Step form
- Dropdown and check box styling
- Image Select field, phone number field, section, hidden field, signature field
- Integration field, terms and condition field
- Repeater field
- Data import
- Front-end response
- Partial submissions
- User management system
- Data Export
- Localization (Language Change)
- User Management
- Recaptcha v3
- Record template
- Google Sheet (Done)
- Api and Web Hook (Done)
- Razorpay (Done)
- Recurring subscription
- Advanced Custom Fields (ACF)
- Google Adwards
- Initial release of bit-form
- Readme updated
- Assets updated for corrupted image
- Fixed minor issues
- Submit button broken style fixed
- Fixed minor issues
- Fixed form submittion issues, if field label includes “.”
1. Unlimited Field:
previously, in free version only 05 (five) field was allowed, but now it is unlimited. you can use as much field as your need and there won’t be any limitation.
- All Field: Admin Label
Admin can now set a admin side label for a field and it will be used as display label for entire backend application.
- Dropdown: Allow Other Option
Dropdown can now allow for custom option which users will be able to create them in the submission session.
After each form submission or entry update a log will be creating from now on and admin will be able to view those log with from previous value to updated value in timeline section.
1. All Field Name sorted
2. Conditional Logics:
Workflow is now changed to conditional logics, not only the name we have changed so many insider features out of the box such as –
2.1. If we select checkbox, radio or dropdown as form fields the value section will formed into a dropdown where all the existing options will be generated and you can also add a custom option for check.
2.2. In logic part, we have two new additional logic as – a. Contain All (it checks if all the values contains or not in field), b. Not Contain (it checks if any of the values doesn’t contain)
1. New integrations:
– Zoho Sign
– Zoho Marketing Hub
– Zoho Creator
- Integration Info:
Info button added for all integrations, where you can check your credentials of integration api connection
- Fix issues on timeline view
- Timeline view changed related info
- Notes feature added on form response
- Fixed some minor issues
- Fixed reCaptcha position issue
- Fixed fileupload field icon
- PayPal field: we have added the PayPal payment field in our form builder. You can drag and drop the PayPal field and use it with your preferred choices. We have added as much as possible functionalities and customizations.
- GCLID: to enable capturing GCLID in Bit Form, just go to your form->settings->Form Settings->turn on the capture GCLID.
- Export entries: you can export your form entries as the file format of: (CSV, Xls, Xlsx, Ods, Fods, Prn, Text, Html and Eth) with conditional cases of entries.
- Localization: We have fixed the localization issues, now the string is dynamic as it will be translated according to the language preferences.
- Admin Label null fix
- Oxygen Builder render fix: Bit Form had some issues with Oxygen Builder compatibility. We have fixed those issues, now it renders the admin manager and front end form as it should be.
- Dropdown Close on Select: now the dropdown menu will be closed after selecting the value, before user had to close it manually.