Sendinblue Integration With Bit Form
From now on you can list the email of your user as a ‘Contact‘ through the Sendinblue integration process. It helps you to conduct any email marketing of your business or company easily. For in-depth details go through this documentation.
1. At first, select the form name you want to apply the Sendinblue integration; after that, follow the below instructions.
Follow the path:
Settings=> Integrations => Click on (+) => Click on ‘Sendinblue’
2. Integration Name: Set the integration name “Sendinblue API”.
3. API key: You have to copy the key from the Sendinblue dashboard & paste the key on the field. If you don’t have any create a new one. To get a new API key, go to Sendinblue API CONSOL=> SMTP & API=> Create a new API key. Register all the information and get your API key.
Now click ‘Authorize‘ & you are ready to integrate with your Sendinblue account.
1. Select the list from the drop-down option. You have to create a list on the Sendinblue dashboard & that will show on the drop-down list
2. When you fill-up the audience list field, you will find the ‘Map Field‘ option. You have to map all the necessary form fields with the related Sendinblue field.
3. The addresses fields of Sendinblue are fixed – ‘Email’, ‘Last Name’, ‘First Name’ & ‘SMS’. These fields are required for the Sendinblue audience.
4. You can also update the submitted data by enabling the action called ‘ Update Sendinblue‘. Suppose the user already submitted data under an email address. Again they want to submit data under the same email, if the action is enabled then the new data will be updated regarding that email address.
5. After clicking on ‘Finish & Save‘, the Sendinblue integration is ready.
6. Now, you have to set conditional logic to trigger the integration for the submitted data. When you set conditional logic, remember some points – set ‘Action behavior = Always’ & specify the integration name you have created for Sendinblue . If you don’t select the integration name properly, then the integration will not work.
7. After submitting any data, you can see the record both on the Sendinblue account & response page of BitForm.
8. When you update any data from the responses page, you can see the update directly on your Sendinblue account as well as the responses page.
Watch the full tutorial here!