Zapier Integration With Bit Form
Zapier is a web-based automation tool that allows you to connect different web applications and services. Bit Form allows you to create online forms for your website and receive real-time webhooks on successful form submission. With Zapier you can trigger a Zap from the submission of a form on your website, and once you do that, you can choose which of your connected applications or services you want to get notified about.
1. At first, select any existing form or create any form to use the Zapier webhook integration.
2. Follow the path: Settings => Integration => Select Zapier. Give a suitable name for the integration.
3. Now, go to Zapier dashboard & click on ‘Make A Zap‘.
4. Search & select webhook. You have to configure the webhook to connect with Bit Form.
5. Click on “Catch Hook“, then press the ‘Continue’ button.
6. To connect Zapier with Bit Form, copy the generated URL & you have to copy that link & paste it on the “Link” field on the Bit Form integration settings page. Now set the method option. Then add URL parameter as key & value pair. In the parameter option, select the form field name to send data.
6. Now, click on “Test Webhook” to test if the webhook is connected to Zapier or not. If the connection is successful, you will see “webhook executed successfully” on Bit Form. Also, click on the “Test trigger” option on the Zapier. If the test is successful you can view the parameters sent by Bit Form. Now click on “Continue” for the further integration process.
1. After a successful configuration, add the app you want to integrate with Bit Form. For example – we have chosen Google Sheet.
2. Set any action that will be performed on the sheet & configure it.
3. Choose your Gmail account to perform the action. After that, select the spreadsheet & worksheet name you have already created on your google sheets account.
4.After giving the spreadsheet & worksheet name, click on the ‘refreshing fields“. You can view the fields here. On the fields select the column name you have created earlier on google sheets.
5. Click on “Test & Continue” to see if the integration is properly done. If the Bit Form field keys are visible on the worksheet then the integration is successful you can say.
6. Now save the full integration on the Bit Form integration setting page.
7. You have to remember that how many integration you have created on BitForm. For the multiple integration, you have to set conditions logics to run integration properly. Select your desired integration and test them on Bit Form.
Watch the full tutorial here!